Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wedding Wednesday on a Thursday

I totally meant to post yesterday for Wedding Wednesday, but didn't make it. Wednesdays feel like the death of me since I work from 8:30 to 5 and then go to class from 5:30 to 8.
 
I have the venue booked, photographer booked (and paid in full-I HATE making payments on anything), dress (due to arrive in late December), shoes, and the STDs will be printed soon.
 
It's finally starting to really feel REAL, if that makes sense.
 
Friday night I was watching Bride Day on TLC and saw this wedding on a special episode of SYTTD: The Big Day and am totally in love with the style. Obviously my budget is NOT what this girls was, but I am still obsessing over all her pink and white details.
 
 
The bride is named Krystle, and if you see this episode on TV you have to stop and watch it just to see her cute rescue dogs get their wedding wear. Sadly animals are not allowed at my venue, so neither of our dogs will be at our wedding.
 


 
I doubt I will really order a cake this large, but I love how a huge cake looks in photographs.
 
 
I am finally getting past the point of wedding planning where it felt like I had so much to do that I didn't even know where to begin.
 
Have a great night!
 


1 comment:

  1. You've gotten a lot done! I'm loving all of the pink that girl had in her wedding!

    ReplyDelete