Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Miss America 2014

First of all, may God bless America always.
 

Miss America is Sunday night, so you know I have been following the preliminary competition and I will be watching this weekend.
 
The Miss Mississippi pageant was very competitive this year (I posted about it here), and I think the reigning Miss Mississippi, Chelsea Rick is a strong contestant.
 


Miss Kansas has gotten a lot of hype, and at first I wasn't too enthused about the idea of large tattoos on a contestant, but I think she is beautiful!!
 

 
While I am not usually a fan of tattoos, I have to admit to having one so I'm not a huge hypocrite. I wish I'd never gotten mine and would like to have it removed. I can't really justify the expense of removal however, because it is small and is not even visible in a two piece swim suit. It's a small crown and I got it after I aged out of pageants. I liked the idea of a small crown tattoo at the time, but I don't like how it doesn't look delicate at all, and ever since I've gotten it I feel like I see people everywhere who look like they are frequent clients of the criminal justice system with crown tattoos.
 
Let me know what your Miss America picks are!




No comments:

Post a Comment