TGIF!! I'm jumping on the Five on Friday bandwagon today. This is a random list, but it's what is on my mind today.
1. This adorable little fuzzy showed up on my fb feed today from The Lovely Find. There is a mini donkey that lives at the venue where we are having our wedding. I think they are so darling!
2. We are still battling typical high temps and humidity in Columbia, but I am ready for Fall! Bring it on. I am ready to be wearing the things I got for this year's Fall wants. I'm always wearing the yoga crop pants, but I know I still have weeks and weeks before it gets cool enough to use the jacket, or my scarf from last year's splurge.
*I got this image from google and am using it even though I noticed this person misspelled coziness.*
3. I picked this up last year to wear with a black dress to a rehearsal dinner and it became my Fall nail polish staple.
4. Nick has been traveling a lot lately. I am so thankful I have our two fur babies at home to keep me company.
5. I used to wear heels to work religiously, however my office can be pretty casual and heels just felt too overdressed. I picked up a pair of gold metallic flats from Rue La La Tuesday night (when I was supposed to be studying). I love knowing I am expecting a package in the mail. It's one of the best feelings. I can't wait to try them out.
Have a great weekend!