Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap (Furniture!!)

We had a great weekend staying in town, and best of all, purchasing our new furniture! I am super excited about what we got, and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.
 
We decided on the Melody collection from Haverty's. However, I did some personalization. I got the Coral Bay chair, and Coral Bay pillows. I also picked out a turquoise/blue rug with a geometric design. I think it is going to look really great.
 
Melody in the showroom. This is what our sofa, coffee table, and end table will look like.
 
 
  Coral Bay chair
 
 
Close up of upholstery.
 
 Me having fun furniture shopping, Nick did not enjoy it quite so much.

 
It was an easy decision, and I was thrilled to find what I wanted to quickly. I think it is going to look really amazing in our house. I literally cannot wait to get our house in tip top shape! I know it will not happen over night. I spent every penny I made on our wedding while we were engaged, so now I am excited that is over and I can concentrate on sprucing up the house.
 
Have a great Monday!


3 comments:

  1. Soo exciting!!! Looks beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think shopping is just something that all women must love, and that all men must not love haha. My hubby hates shopping, but it's my favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete