Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Extreme Wedding Photo Dump {Part One, Pre-Ceremony}

Y'all!! We got our professional photos back yesterday and I could NOT be happier!! Thank you to Courtney Dox. Seriously, she is AMAZING!!

Owl centerpieces (Thank you, Gran!)
 



 
  Opening a gift from Nick


Our precious flower girl


Still can't get over how gorgeous these flowers were!

 
Beautiful best friends.



This is so Jena.

 
 Nick and his groomsmen


 
These are a few my favorites from the pre-ceremony pictures. Courtney has your photos organized into pre-ceremony, wedding, bride & groom, and reception for you...makes my little OCD heart sing!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with the ceremony photos.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think a lot of people's pictures look forced and tacky, but yours are so natural-looking and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more! Love the guys suits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I had a pink, too!

    ReplyDelete