Friends, we've almost made it to the weekend. TGIF tomorrow!
I'm happy to say I'm in a better mood than I was earlier this week. I *think* I'm prepared for today's Neuro test. I drew a cute little map of the brain last night, and I think it helped me learn its anatomy.
In no particular order, here are a few things on my radar:
1. I confess I've had the March issue of Southern Living laying around since, well, March, and still haven't gotten around to making this, but I really want to. I think this test calls for some stress baking over the weekend. Any excuse to use our new KitchenAid Mixer. (I always enjoy a glass of wine while I cook or bake.)
2. Our furniture starts being delivered tomorrow!! I am still loving neutrals and a coastal flair. I can't wait to see how it will look when it all comes together.
3. I finished Emily Giffin's One and Only and now I'm sad that I finished it. I've read all of her books, and love them all. Where We Belong is my all time favorite, but they are all good. One and Only made me laugh and cry. I think I can say this and not give anything away, it IS about an unconventional romantic relationship, and I did keep picturing the scenario and would start to get weirded/grossed out, but still enjoyed the book.
4. Speaking of Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed has been on tv a few times recently, and I always have to watch it if it's on. Even though I read the book and have seen it several times. I have a few movies like that, 27 Dresses is another one.
5. Beachfront Bargain Hunt has been another new favorite of mine recently. I don't watch tv
much during the week because of school, but I do let myself watch on weekends. Oh to own a beach property...hopefully one day. This is why I go to school!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the work week. Hopefully it will pass quickly!