Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

This Saturday we celebrated one of my nearest and dearest, my friend Jessie, with a baby shower. She is due in exactly one month. Jessie and I have been friends since high school, and she was MOH in our wedding.
 
I had a friend over Thursday night to help me with the diaper cake. We had pizza (Schiano's of course), Chardonnay, and cookies, and had a great time.
 
Here it is:
 
 
Yadi thought everything I had bought for the baby was for him. This wubanub was a casualty.
 
 
Me and Jessie.
 
 
Me and my Mom.
 

 The shower at was Jessie's aunt's house and it was really nice. Her Aunt Karen has a beautiful home. The food was great. I was in charge of decorations and paper goods, and I was pleased with how everything turned out. I got everything at If It's Paper! and Hob Lob.
 
Saturday night we went to Jessie's sister's house (Jena was also a bridesmaid in our wedding) and ordered pizza. We had champagne and talked all night. Overall it was a really great weekend.
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You and your Mom are both stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress & Jessie's necklace is soo cute!!! Congrats to your friend :)

    ReplyDelete