TGIF y'all!! I am happy to report my post-wedding and honeymoon depression is finally lifting. Although I am sad that I will be working on Monday (our college is not closed for Memorial Day), I am looking forward to a fun summer.
Here are some of my new likes:
1. I bring a Greek salad to work for lunch probably four days a week. I found this salad dressing at Publix, and I love it. Since nasty BiLo bought out Piggly Wiggly, Publix is my favorite grocery store. I know most people do not like grocery shopping, but I enjoy it.
2. I picked this eye roller up the other day because I thought it looked fun. It feels REALLY good to use.
3. I just read Emily Giffin's One and Only in three days. I ugly cried at the end. Seriously SO good.
4. I am pretty excited about Lilly's new summer line! This Gabby shift is from the Spring line, and I really like the colors. I was also thinking this might be fun to have for summer as well.
5. Last of all, I am really looking forward to Miss USA on June 8th!
Have a wonderful weekend!