Monday, July 29, 2013

Atlanta Recap

We went to Atlanta with our friends John and Marcia this weekend and had the best time. We went to the Cardinals game. It was a tough loss, but we still had a great time. This was my first ever pro baseball game.
 

It was fun seeing other Cardinals fans in Atlanta for the game. Nick is wearing the jersey I got him for his birthday this year.
 
 
After the game we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I still cannot believe the display of anger and violence that we saw there. A woman tried to run over me and Marcia in the parking lot. Marcia actually had to jump out of the way. We screamed and the woman unrolled her window and said, "Yes B* I will run you over if you don't move your @$$."
 
When we got inside we told the guys, as the woman came in behind us. The men went up to her and asked her why she tried to hit us. She flipped out, acted like she wanted to fight me and Marica, and called the manager over and kept threatening to "call the poh-lice." I was dying to tell her the word police isn't pronounced that way. I don't think I have ever seen such a hostile person in my life, but I'm sure she'll be (back) in jail soon if she goes around trying to commit vehicular homicide and fight people in parking lots. This is the second time I've had someone act like they want to fight me. The first story is here. I don't promote violence and I'm not really sure what is wrong with people, y'all. Not only was this woman acting like this in a restaurant, but she had her child with her!
 
Where was Ashlee Wilson-Hawn from Big Rich Atlanta when I needed her?
 
I hope y'all have a good Monday! I am having company from Germany tonight so I am looking forward to that.



5 comments:

  1. People are nuts! Other than that little snot face sounds like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Was she mad that you were a Cardinals fan??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy! Glad she didn't really start a fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are seriously CRAZY these days--it's so scary! A pharmacist near school went psycho on me when I went to pick up my prescription and threatened to call the poh-lice on me, too, just because she didn't think I was polite when SHE refused to give me my meds! Crazy people....I'm glad you got away without a hit and run though haha!

    P.S. What a rude friend talking about your masters! I totally agree--the 4 years will pass whether or not you're getting your Masters or not, so why not get it if that's something you want?! Good for you!!! I'm thinking about getting my masters while working, so it will take me 2 years instead of one, but I'll just be grateful to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cheesecake factory SO MUCH but that lady sounds crazy!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete