Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Polynesian Steak Marinade

In honor of the holiday tomorrow, I thought I would share my favorite recipe for steak marinade. This is seriously made the best steak I've ever had. Recipe is from Pinterest, however it called for flank steak and I use Porterhouse or Ribeye when we have steak.
 
Ingredients
1/3 cup pineapple juice (I use more, probably 1 cup)
  
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce

1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (I don't use these)
1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger

1 tablespoon honey
1 garlic clove, minced
Combine ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add steak to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours (I marinade overnight), turning once.
I'm leaving work a little early to go pick up Nick's birthday cake, and won't be back in the office until Monday. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th! God bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment