Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Lately

This blog has been out of sight out of mind for the past few weeks. I've been consumed with summer school, and also had several things going on at work. I have to say I am extremely thankful to have a wonderful and supportive boss with everything that's been going on.
 
I want to get back to sharing our professional wedding photos soon. It's worth mentioning that my favorite person celebrated a birthday on Monday.
 
I got home early that day since I went to a workshop and wasn't in the office. I picked up his cake from Marble Slab on the way home. I got Nick a FitBit for his birthday and he seems to really like it.
 
 
 Dinner at Texas Roadhouse on Nick's birthday.
 
 
Nick's birthday weekend/Fourth of July weekend in Wilmington.
 
Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I love your Elsa! It sounds like you've been so busy--hope you find some time to relax this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was super busy as well for weeks from moving now that things have slowed down I'm getting back to posting. Hope you get a break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about you. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete