Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Midweek Randoms

1. Our wedding is in 80 days. I'm not going to sugar coat it, planning a wedding is A LOT of stress. My friend Jenna said "Telling a bride not to stress is like saying, 'I'm going to punch you but don't flinch.'" That may be the best analogy I've ever heard.   
 
2. In 81 days we will be on a plane headed for our honeymoon. It really can't get here quickly enough. We are going to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico and staying in an all-inclusive adults only resort.
 

3. I now iron my sheets and I really like it. Do any of you iron your sheets?
 
4. I tried out this place for waxing yesterday at lunch. They are the cheapest in Columbia and did the best job out of anywhere I've ever been. I will definitely be going back. If you are in Columbia, they are located on Devine St.
 
5. This made me laugh since we had snow last week.
 
 
Happy Hump Day! 

4 comments:

  1. you be that snowman and as long as you end up married and on the flight to mexico the rest is just 'extra' although pretty extra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron your sheets. LOL! My MIL does that!! I can't imagine having the time to do that and even so wanting to deal with it!! YAY for wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That resort looks amazing! I'm a blogger from Savannah, so happy you're getting married here. It's beautiful, of course, I'm biased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Telling a bride not to stress is like saying, 'I'm going to punch you but don't flinch.'" Thats hysterical! Gosh 80 days thats right around the corner! So exciting! Your honeymoon resort looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete