1. Our wedding is in 80 days. I'm not going to sugar coat it, planning a wedding is A LOT of stress. My friend Jenna said "Telling a bride not to stress is like saying, 'I'm going to punch you but don't flinch.'" That may be the best analogy I've ever heard.
2. In 81 days we will be on a plane headed for our honeymoon. It really can't get here quickly enough. We are going to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico and staying in an all-inclusive adults only resort.
3. I now iron my sheets and I really like it. Do any of you iron your sheets?
4. I tried out this place for waxing yesterday at lunch. They are the cheapest in Columbia and did the best job out of anywhere I've ever been. I will definitely be going back. If you are in Columbia, they are located on Devine St.
5. This made me laugh since we had snow last week.
Happy Hump Day!