Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorite Recent Shopping Find

My favorite recent purchase is the Lilly dress I got to wear to our rehearsal dinner. I was THRILLED when I found out there would be Savannah inspired prints in Lilly's spring line this year. Savannah is one of my favorite places, and we picked our wedding venue because we knew we wanted to have our wedding in that area.
 
 
In the Garden, Behind the Gates, Iris Blue Chablis, On the Square, and Southern Charm are the Savannah inspired Lilly prints.
 
I got this dress in Southern Charm for the rehearsal. Our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner is going to be pretty casual, I am wearing Jack Rogers with the dress.
 
 
I have a huge wedding to do check list and have about 75% of the tasks on it complete. It is definitely stressful!

TGIF everyone! My work shower is tonight and I am SUPER EXCITED!!!
 


2 comments: