Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Yay for Hump Day! If you are an alum of USC like me, it will forever be Hip Hop Hump Day in your mind {or maybe that's just me?}.
 
I haven't gotten much accomplished for the wedding this week {except paying a deposit to my photographer} so I will leave you with a few randoms.
 
1. I am loving Essie Turks and Caicos. It might be my new favorite. I am wearing pastels today because I am SO ready for Spring!
 
 
2. Every since I purchased this nail color, I've been looking at Turks and Caicos on google images. After two cold nasty rainy days, I am daydreaming of a vacation.
 

 {Grand Turk}
 
3. I might be a little biased because I really love where we live, but I swear I have never in my life seen such pretty sunrises, sunsets, and stars. I took this last week while walking Yadi. No filter.
 

I'm gamecockfran on Instgram if you want to be Instgram friends!
 


 Have a great day! I hope it will be 5 soon!! 

3 comments: