Monday, February 18, 2013

How is it already Monday?

Is it just me, or did Monday come way too quickly this morning?
 
I received the Liebester Award from Ashley over at Ash AnnPow. I am super excited to meet a blogger in Savannah since that is my favorite city and where I’m getting married!
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
11 Facts about me:
 1. I love grocery shopping. I think most people think of grocery shopping as a chore, but I enjoy it. I shop at Piggly Wiggly or Publix.   
2. Nick and I were long distance for the first nine months of our relationship.
 3.  During that time I spent A LOT of time on the road making a four hour drive to Douglas, GA. There was NOTHING to do there, but we made our own fun.
4. I am a certified judge for Miss South Carolina prelims (Miss America system).
5. I met one of my best friends, Benson, in theatre appreciation class in college. I mentioned something about pageants and he heard me. We spent the rest of that day together and I got a best friend for life!
6.  I was the Hampton Co. Watermelon Festival Queen. People still give me watermelon stuff all the time (aprons, salt and pepper shakers...). Out of all the pageants I ever did, if I had to pick a favorite, that would probably be it.
7. I had a falling out with a good friend over stupid stuff (roommate issues) over a year ago. Now that I am over being mad about petty girl stuff, I really miss her. I never imagined my wedding without her in it, and I miss her great fashion sense and input.  
8.  It seems like I can’t go into a drug store without coming out with an Essie nail polish. I ran into CVS this morning for Aleve (pulled muscle) and bought turquoise & caicos. I can’t wait to try it!
9. My Mom is one of my best friends and we talk on the phone every day.
10. I was really poor when I was at my previous job-what I learned from that is that I can budget. I am TRYING to use some of those life skills now to save $$ for my wedding.  
11.  My Grandfather was a pilot, and I travel a good bit, but I am so scared of flying. It seems like no matter how often I do it, it never gets easier for me. Exactly the opposite has happened-I've had a few bad flights and it has made the anxiety worse!
Thank you, Ashley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment