Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Working on Empty Spaces

One of my decorating challenges is filling up all the empty walls in our house. I've gotten a start, and this is what I've done so far. I still have to find a place (read find the perfect place) in our house to hang our canvas from our wedding as well as my bridal portrait.
 
Little gallery wall I'm working on in our dining room
 
 Close up on a shadow box I made with items from our wedding
 
 Mirror I found at HomeGoods for the dining room
 
 Bed, Bath, & Beyond frame we got off our registry
 
 This throw is a recent Rue La La find I had to share if because I love it
 
Tiles from HobLob
 
Happy Hump Day!!
 photo fran_zps8ed6144f.png

5 comments:

  1. so i have similar tiles but they are not colors im loving anymore....this inspired me to paint them (why didn't i think of that sooner) also i need to make a wedding shadow box. i hung my bridal portrait in our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, HomeGoods has the best stuff. I am going goo-goo-ga-ga over that mirror!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shadow box. I will have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all of your cute decor!! I'm working on a gallery wall too, it's much more work than I thought it was going to be ;-)

    ReplyDelete