TGIF! This was a wonderful week because it was short. I think every weekend should be a three day weekend.
1. Fall. I am ready for it. Google tells me the first official day of Fall is September 22. Bring on the cool crisp weather.
I took this last year at a Pumpkin Sale
2. Speaking of fall, this list. I am guilty of having already ordered my fall and winter Scentsy bars, and I can't wait to decorate for Halloween.
3. I texted my hair stylist Laura this morning because I miss my highlights.
4. After reading about these Sam Edelman shoes on every fashion blogger's site all summer, I finally scooped up a pair from Amazon. I have Amazon Prime, which just makes it that much easier to pull the trigger. I wore them this week, and absolutely love them. I got the ones with black straps, and I may end up buying another color because these are the kind of shoes you wear all the time.
5. Yesterday Food Lion had Yellow Tail Chardonnay on sale, so I got two bottles for the weekend. Hopefully the Gamecocks will play a little bit better this week, and there will be cause to celebrate.
Have a wonderful weekend!