I definitely have my share of bad days, and I pretty much always really struggle with working and going to graduate school at the same time. That being said, I have been in a good mood this week, and here are a few things making me smile.
1. First of all, FALL is here officially here in SC. As in, I have turned off the AC in our house. I am wearing tights with a dress today! I love cool, crisp weather.
2. This makeup sponge is the best one I've ever bought. You wet it before you use it to put on your foundation. I wear Chanel Lumiere foundation and love it. Most of my other makeup is drug store makeup, and I usually get it at Walgreens when I fill prescriptions.
3. The test I took yesterday for my Introduction to Speech Science and Acoustic Measurement class was easier than I thought it would be. That is for sure something to smile about!
4. I figured out what I am making for our tailgate this Saturday on Monday of this week (thanks to Pinterest) and went ahead and made my grocery list. That made me feel like I am on top of things.
5. I usually do not watch tv during the week, but this week I have been watching 20 or 30 minutes of tv before bed. This week I am rewatching season 2 of OITNB b/c I feel asleep several times when I watched it back in the spring. It makes me feel like I actually have some free time or have more of a life than my same old routine of work, studying, dinner, and bedtime.
6. I've also been making it to pure barre 2X a week for several weeks now, and that feels like a big accomplishment with everything that I have going on.
7. TGIF is tomorrow. Yet something else to smile about.