Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Midweek Randoms

It is another gray dreary day (although still hot and humid), and the office is quiet. I have a few random thoughts to share with you today.
 
1. I watched Sunday's RHONJ last night. I looked forward to it all day yesterday. I missed it on Sunday because of Miss America (I wasn't thrilled about the winner). I love the twins! I think they are both so beautiful, and are a great addition to the cast. I love the DRAMA of reality tv. I think I like seeing that people that are rich and beautiful have dysfunction in their lives too.
 

 
2. Zyrtec. I am almost back to being good as new after being sick. I love that Zyrtec gets rid of my allergies. I work in an old dusty building that pretty much always has construction going on inside it, so I need to take something. Zyrtec works, but I do not like that it makes me tired. All day yesterday I felt like I was going to fall asleep. So far today has been better, and I hope I will not be dying for a nap by the time I make it to pure barre after work.
 
3. Hair. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment. I am going to get highlights. My husband loves my hair blond.
 
 
 I think I look better with dark hair. I am going to compromise by getting a few highlights added back in, but not going too light. I am not telling Nick I am going back to highlights, so it will be a surprise when I see him.
 

 
 4. School. I am very happy to report that after a tough summer, this fall is a sigh of relief. I have older instructors that have a ton of clinical experience, and they are both straightforward and easy to understand. I have some reading I need to get done before a test next Wednesday, but overall this fall is much more manageable. Praise God for that!
 
Thanks for reading!  
 photo fran_zps8ed6144f.png

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your hair! I love the Housewives but can't watch NJ!! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are one of the few people who can look good with dark or lighter hair! I did pretty much everything before my early 20s...red, blonde, black, highlights. I am surprised that mine didn't fall out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair both ways, so I'm sure it will look great! And I like the twins, too! I'm a little worried about next week's episode--I wonder if the rumor is true!!

    ReplyDelete