Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My first semester of grad school is OVER!!

After many late nights recently getting things wrapped up, I am free! I survived my first semester of grad school. I am still waiting for final grades to post, but as far as I know, I am expecting an A and a B (I only go to school part time).
 
Speaking of late nights, not only am I running on less sleep, but I think our mattress has very limited days left. I have been waking up with aches and pains every morning.
 
I LOVE a lot of fabric and leather headboards I'm seeing.
 


 
Images are from a design blog called Sweet Savannah.
 
After the wedding I want to redecorate. I day dream about it on the daily.
 
I hope everyone is having a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Drink lots of wine until school starts again!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new mattress too! Ugh it's awful how uncomfortable you can be.

    ReplyDelete