Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Midweek Randoms

I liked reading this today on the Huffington Post. As if the holidays aren't already stressful enough by themselves, I have finals as well. And don't even have my Christmas tree or decorations up as of yet. Horrors.
 
I thought this was a cute article on style for college students *and* it's written by a minor in the college I work for.
 
I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done, and I have to say J. Crew Factory is the best! I got these as a gift to self, and there are several other things I like today. Depending on what we end up doing, I wouldn't hate something sparkly for New Year's.
 
I still need to get Nick's big gift. Last year his big gift was a year long subscription to this beer of the month club and he loved it. I am at a loss as to how to top that. As a side note, I would not mind a wine of the month membership.
 
And finally, this is my motto this week.
 
 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment