Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day Inspirations

Yesterday I turned in the first paper I've written since I graduated from undergrad in '07. It was a STRUGGLE. I am not exaggerating when I tell you it took three hours to get a paragraph written when I first started. I am hoping that now that I've gotten my feet wet the next time paper writing will come with a little more ease.
 
Some inspirational quotes I liked on Pinterest.
 
 
 
 
I am loving this cool weather now that it's finally here and the chance to wear fall clothes!
 
 
My midweek wishes:
 
A sweater like this one.
 
Oh, and while I'm making wishes, just one more lake day before the weather really gets too chilly.
 
Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. Writing is so easy to me. That's how I made extra cash in college. Writing people's papers for them! I even did a 30-pager one time! I hundreds of dollars and tons of drinks out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete