Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween Week!

The weather is crisp and cool, and Halloween is this week. Halloween has always been a special and festive time for me. My Mom always made a big deal of it when I was growing up because it is one of her favorite holidays. As an adult, I've definitely inherited her love of Halloween, and like to make it as celebratory as I can in our home.
 
Some of my favorite costumes from years past.
 
 

Oh to be a 25 year old that could wear a two piece costume in public. I am determined I am getting that body back for my wedding.
 
I was supposed to go out with the hotties pictured above in genie costumes Saturday, but I was stuck at home in bed feeling like a garbage can. I have been *so sick* and today is my first day back at work since Wednesday of last week.
 
Happy Halloween Week!!


2 comments: