Friday, May 3, 2013

Bahamas Bound

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
 
I'm leaving work soon and won't be back for over a week. I'm very content at my job and like my coworkers, but I am ready for break.
 
Soon these little piggies will be sunk into the sand in the Bahamas.
 
I'll post some pics when I get back, until then, here are some pictures from St. John last year I've been looking at, well, ever since we got back really.
 



 
Looking at these reminds me that I am oddly excited to be taking actual camera pictures on the trip, and not iPhone pics. I plan on turning my phone off as soon as we leave Florida. I got a new camera for my birthday last year, but I've barely used it because I just use my phone. I haven't carried an actual camera around in my purse since college.

 
Until next time
xo


1 comment: