Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend I went to Atlanta with two of my bridesmaids, my flower girl (who was very well behaved for a three year old and kept us all laughing), and my Mom for the Brides Against Breast Cancer event. I tried on several dresses and liked a lot of them. I never felt a special spark with any of them, so I left empty handed. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and that was fun.
 
 
This one is way simpler than my taste, but it was SO comfortable!
 
I'm still no where near where I want to be body wise for my wedding, BUT trying on dresses was not as traumatic as I thought it was going to be. I've been going to Pure Barre for less than a month, and I can tell I've already toned up.
 
I had a few special gowns when I did pageants, so my wedding dress needs to be something that I really fall in love with.
 
I was sad to hear of Lilly Pulitzer's passing. I thought this was a good article about her.
 
I was feeling extra spring-like when I got dressed this morning.  
 
 
I have last night's Mad Men on DVR at home and I cannot wait to see it. I am skipping the gym and feeling zero guilt about it because MM is waiting on me.
 
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment