Monday, April 22, 2013

Engagement Picture Weeeknd and Good Concealer

After preparing obsessively for most of last week, I am happy to say our engagement pictures were a success. I guess you never know until you see the actual pictures, but I have a good feeling that there will be plenty of good shots to pick from for our Save the Dates.
 
I stole this off my photographer's Instagram. This is where we took our pics on Saturday, and we got a few cute pics of me and Nick fishing off of this dock.
 
 
My sweet coworker Andrayier did my makeup for me and she did an amazing job. We watched To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar and Bridget Jones, The Edge of Reason while she was doing my makeup and had a lot of fun.   
 
I picked up this concealer at WalMart and I think it works as well as department store brands. I'm really loving it. It's Revlon PhotoReady.
 
 
 I like a concealer stick better than concealer that comes in a pot. I think it's easier to use.
 
I am ready to be back at home watching Ready for Love! Hurry up five o'clock.      


2 comments:

  1. That little dock looks so peaceful! I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Can't wait to see how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete