Friday, August 15, 2014

TGIF!

Friends, we've made it through another week! Bring on the weekend.
 
Today is my pay day (yessss). I used to work with a lovely woman named Connie, and she told me to always buy yourself a present on pay day to reward yourself for working the past two weeks. I don't always do that, but when I can I think it's a really nice thing to do for yourself.
 
This is today's treat yo self gift, the Rayne necklace in neon pink. I love my KS Danielle earrings in neon pink so much that I know I will get a lot of use out of this necklace. Thank you Brandi and Allison for introducing me to Kendra Scott! My wallet, however, does not thank you.
 

I also ordered a few new Scentsy bars. I use my warmers a lot since we have two dogs.
 
We have a pretty low key weekend planned. I will be going to a work potluck at the lake on Saturday, and other than that I just want to take care of some errands and some things around the house.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I remember your tips about treating yourself every pay day, and I think I'm going to start implementing that (once I actually find a jobs haha) in my life! I love that KS necklace--it will look so good with Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I loveee! So pretty!! I agree, treating yourself is awesome. You deserve it ;-) I'm obsessed with Scentsy bars too, Goody goody gumdrop is my fave- mmm!!

    ReplyDelete