Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

 We had a great weekend! Friday I was off work for my bridal portraits, and got to sleep in. My Mom came over around noon and we left for Charleston.
 
After hair and makeup, we found some great places to shoot on Lagare St. I was super excited to be on Lagare St. because I've read most of Karen White's Melanie Middleton books. After Lagare St. we went to Battery Park. My digital proofs should be ready tomorrow. I can't wait to see them, and I know it will be difficult to pick which ones to get.
 
My Mom's little dog DixieAnna came along as a bridal portraits assistant.
 
 
We got back to Blythewood around 10 pm, and Nick took us out for Mexican for dinner. The next day my Mom and I went to Michael's and ran some wedding errands. Wedding stuff just getting old at this point. It will be a long time before I want to go in a Hob Lob or Michaels again. I am just ready to have the wedding now! 32 days.
 
Oh, and I guess you've noticed I went back to brunette! Nick never reads my blog, so I can post this pic w/ Jenna's my veil in it. My Mom made this veil for my friend Jenna to wear, and I borrowed it.
 
 
Happy Monday! I am ready to finish this work day and get to pure barre. Feeling like I need to burn off some calories from the weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Love your hair and makeup!!! Looks GREAT!! Bridal pictures were so fun for me! YOu're getting sooo close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I wish I had bridal portraits done when I got married but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair! I can't wait to see the pics! I can't believe how close the wedding is!

    ReplyDelete