Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a great Halloween at our house! I loved every second of having Nick home to help pass out candy and see the dogs in their costumes. Last year the dogs and I did Halloween by ourselves.
 
We got a decent number of cute little trick or treaters. I LOVE seeing kids in their costumes.
 

Ducks Umlimited bucket FULL of candy and pizza.
 
 
Trinket dressed as a spider.
 

Yadi the pirate.
 
By about 8 most of the trick or treaters were gone, and I was able to get in about an hour of studying. I might post on time management soon, I try to get in time studying whenever and wherever I can.
 
TGIF!! 
 



6 comments:

  1. They are so adorable in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs are adorable! I've never been able to get Buddy to wear a costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for dogs in Halloween costumes, lol. Our pups hate when we dress them up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doggies are soooo cute! I think Halloween is a classic part of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot handle Trinket's cuteness!!! DYING!!!

    ReplyDelete