Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wedding Update

In the spirit of keeping myself accountable and on track here is a list.
 
 
I have:
photographer {Courtney Dox!}
venue
dress {!!!}
shoes
bridesmaids/groomsmen
Save the Dates {same artist is doing my invitations}
Pastor to perform ceremony {our friend Brock}
DJ
bridal portraits booked {March}
lost about 10 lbs
 
 
We still need:
catering
cake
bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts
decorations
florist
groom's wedding ring
hair and makeup
favors {koozies}
to lose about 5 to 8 more lbs
 
 
I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out, but that is what's on my mind for today. I'm not really bothering with thinking about stuff that Nick is taking care of, such as the honeymoon.
 
I hope every one has a good day. Only one more day until Friday!


6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on Southern Bride Bloggers! I'm so happy I found that website, because I've been looking for other brides like myself to connect with! I'm a new follower via GCF and hope you follow me back however you want :)

    xoxo, Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten a lot done! And you look gorgeous, of course, but if 5 to 8 more lbs is on your list, than good luck lady! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about your rehearsal dinner? I'm guessing Nick is in charge of those details?
    Brad was in charge of ours and waited until the very last minute to get things done! Drove me crazy!!!
    Also, finding a florist was a really hard one for me too. Some of these people want to charge a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used totallyweddingkoozies.com and they did a great job and good prices I got 150 for $100.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited that you're using Courtney Dox as your photographer. We were so incredibly pleased with her and her amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just catching up on your blog, so you may have already marked off more of your list, but I got my koozies from Paper Pro in West Columbia. They are so nice to work with! They also did my favor tags, invitations, etc. The koozies were printed on both sides and the bottom for a great price!

    ReplyDelete