Monday, June 24, 2013

Recent Loves

I've been meaning to blog about some new things I'm loving {cosmetics} for a while now. I subscribe to ipsy, and was introduced to both of these from my subscription.
 
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. This works better than Mr. Frosty from Benefit or other highlighters that I've tried. It goes on smoothly as it feels a little creamer than most pencils.
 
 
I have super fine baby hair and dry shampoo helps to build some volume. I started using this recently and I love it. I use it on clean hair as I have to wash my hair every day thanks to daily workouts as part of my "bride bootcamp."
 
 
Lastly, I have a new brain candy tv show love. Pretty Wicked Moms on Lifetime. SO funny. I do not watch tv during the semester, so it is a real treat to have free time for this right now.
 

Nicole Noles {the puppy mom} is my favorite. I think she is so beautiful, and her pup Sommer is precious.
 

Have a great rest of your Monday afternoon. I'm hoping it will fly by!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment