Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tired Tuesday

I don't know about you, but I am DRAGGING this week! I packed way too much in this weekend, but the good news is I think we found our wedding venue. Yay! More on that later.
 
The pageant Friday was a success! In terms of beautiful and talented contestants, I don't know if I have ever seen such a great pageant.
 
I was the official time keeper in interviews and assisted the auditor during the pageant. Both pretty easy jobs (I did some errands for my friend Benson who was the director in between), so I could sit back and enjoy the pageant for the most part.
 
We were SO tired by the time it was over.
 
 
 Benson was one of the first people I met at Carolina. I met him in Theatre Appreciation. I am super shy and he was the first person I met at Carolina on my own (not through other pple). I am so grateful I met him, because he is a friend for life!! I am lucky to call him my friend.
 
Being around all the beauty at the pageant definately inspired me to step up my gym routine. I bought myself ten classes of Pure Barre and I CANNOT.WAIT. to go back.
 

My "Sweating for the Wedding" shirt. Purchased from etsy.
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! 


1 comment: