Tuesday, March 10, 2015

50 Questions

These are just fun to do, and I guess I do not really want to pay attention to this lecture on Adult Assessment.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I love Stargazer Lilly and Lemon Lavender, both from Yankee Candle Co.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Former Miss USA Ali Landry or Cameron Diaz
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Chris Harrison because he seems nice, and then he could let me in on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette inside scoop.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I was 29
5. Do you know a hoarder? Quite well
6. Can you do a split? Not turned out anymore, but yes
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 6
8. How many oceans have you swam in? I think 3 (Atlantic, Pacific, Caribbean)
9. How many countries have you been to? 3 - Mexico, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Not presently
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? AnnaCatherine or Shelby. Shelby has been my favorite girl name since I saw Steel Magnolias for the first time in 8th grade. I like Ashton for a middle name. I like Ansley as well.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Little Nick I guess. I like Chase and Preston ok too.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I'm sure I've blocked it b/c of the pain
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?  I didn't watch much tv growing up, but I liked Hey, Dude! on Nickelodeon, The Amazing Gummy Bears, and Adventures into Wonderland on the Disney Channel.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Being from an Arabic-American household I was Princess Jasmine every year for years running. Complete with real Arabian horse.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Harry Potter - No. Hunger Games - Yes. Twilight - Yes.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Southern American
18. Did your mother go to college? yes, Clemson
19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes, both sets  
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Yes
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? It's not easy being green.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disneyworld
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Arabic, why didn't I learn more growing up?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? gray
25. Is your father bald? Since the '80s! And he's only 50.
26. Do you know triplets? I don't  
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, I had several close friends in college that were Indian. Love you Ekta and Tejal.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?  The Islander. Gervais and Vine. Saluda's. Motor Supply. Swanson's. Chick Fil-A.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Sam's, but only because Nick joined
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I don't think my Mom had a boy name
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Frankie, Ruffles
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? Nick  
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I am a 'burbs girl
36. Can you whistle? Not very well
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, I like complete blackout and even wear a sleepmask sometimes
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Always, it gets your metabolism started for the day
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Accutane and BC
40. What medical conditions do you have? asthma, acne
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Many times for asthma, once for a broken arm from falling off above mentioned horse.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes, when I was babysitting this crazy guy's kid while my friend Ashley was on a date with him.  
43. Where do you buy your jeans? I have issues with never liking jeans. The ones I like the best are Kut from the Kloth (from TJ Maxx) and Lilly Pulitzer jeans.
44. What’s the last compliment you got? My coworker complimented my bun today.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I actually just had one that my ex-boyfriend tried to kidnap me.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Peppermint in winter
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? About 10 - I mostly just wear flats in the winter and Jacks in the summer.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? We are Methodist.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I still believe in the magic of Christmas in my heart. Plus you get more gifts when you believe in Santa.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? So I can look at pictures and post pictures
 
 
 photo fran_zps8ed6144f.png

3 comments:

  1. I now like dresses and skirts more than jeans. Almost any size medium dress will fit me, but I usually have to try on at least three pairs of jeans. The same size can be too big for you at one store and too small at another!

    Try one of the Better Homes & Garden candles from Wal-mart! I think the scent is as good as Yankee's. I like Yankee ones, but the prices are a bit much for me most of the time. We're not poor, but $30 for a candle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will be using this on my blog, such fun questions & I love getting to know people more :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ali Landry too! Louisiana chica! Sorry, I've been MIA!

    ReplyDelete