Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF!

Friends, we've made it through another week. I've had a good week, school has been going well for me this semester, and I've had my grandmother here visiting since Wednesday.
 
The dogs were so excited about having company
 
Wednesday night I made chicken parmesan and we watched a movie. Last night we went for pedicures and had Greek food at one of the few restaurants we have in our little town. We watched 90 Day Fiancé afterwards. It was so nice to take some time off from school work and do fun stuff. We really had a wonderful visit. She also took my wedding dress back with her to be preserved, and it is so nice not to have that lingering on my to do list anymore!
 
I am hoping today will pass quickly at work. Tomorrow morning I am up bright and early to hit a sale at HandPicked. I got a ticket for $5.00 last week when I was in there buying a birthday gift that will get me into a special 40% off sale tomorrow. I hope to get some Christmas shopping out of the way.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
 photo fran_zps8ed6144f.png

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet visit with your Gran! I love HandPicked! Hope you get some great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to Ruby Tuesday, try their chicken parmesan sometime. It's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ar your thoughts on this season of 90 day Fiance? My poor wedding dress has been hanging from my closet door for 2 months now, i need to figure out what I am going to do with it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to spend some time with your Grandma! Precious!

    ReplyDelete