Monday, April 7, 2014

Jena's Bacheorette Weekend Recap

I had an absolutely amazing weekend! Friday I took full advantage of not being able to go to pure barre because of my stitches, and had a lazy evening at home with the dogs. We got Schiano's takeout and watched old episodes of Mad Men on Netflix. Nick was already out of town for his bachelor party.
 
Saturday afternoon I drove to my friend (and MOH) Jessie's house. We picked Jena up that evening, and Jena's Bachelorette was underway!
 
 
Early in the night.
 
Jena is absolutely hilarious and kept everyone in stitches all night.
 

The end of the night.
 
Sunday I met up with my Mom and we found her MOB dress. So exciting!! I have to brag and tell y'all that I am proud of having a hot Mom!! We found a dress in the color and shape I wanted. I emailed her this picture a few weeks ago, and said I wanted a bright pink sheath dress like the one Lisa Vanderpump is wearing here.
 

 
My Mom wears a dress and heels almost every day to teach in, and I am sure she will wear her MOB dress a lot after the wedding. I LOVE clothes you can get lots of wears out of.
 
Have a great afternoon! 

2 comments: