Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Decor

I am slowly starting to put up some of our Easter decorations. I absolutely LOVE Easter. I was pretty good about working ahead in school before we left for Mexico, so this week has not been too stressful. Things have been pretty busy at work, but our big event was yesterday so it is really all downhill now. I confess that I have spent every night this week watching Southern Charm and Party Down South. I also usually put Gossip Girl (Netflix) on while I am folding laundry or doing other chores upstairs. I should probably stop this soon and get back to the books.
 
 Wreath I made last year
 
 Bunny salad plates (Williams Sonoma) I received as a gift off our registry last year
 
More bunnies
 
Tomorrow is Friday, friends!! Have a wonderful weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast will change and it will warm up for the Carolina Cup on Saturday.
 
 photo fran_zps8ed6144f.png

3 comments: